Terms and conditions of the online shop
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Online Shop Farmer's Deli is available at the internet address and it is run by Ingrid Zerafa of Le Primule, Triq is-Siegh, Tal-Ibragg (Vat Registration Number MT 1697-0237)
2. Users can contact the Seller on:
a. Tel. 00356 7930 5590
c. Address: Le Primule, Triq is-Siegh, Tal-Ibragg, Swieqi, SWQ 2400, Malta.
3. Before using this Shop, please read carefully the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Rights and obligations of the Users and the Seller are defined in an exclusive manner in these Terms and Conditions and any legislation currently binding in Malta.
5. Using this Shop means that the User has read and accepted the contents of these Terms and Conditions and that he or she expresses his or her unconditional consent to their content.
1. Shop – Farmer's Deli online shop belonging to the Seller, available at:
2. Seller –Ingrid Zerafa of Le Primule, Triq is-Siegh, Tal-Ibragg
(Vat Registration Number MT 1697-0237).
3. Terms and Conditions – this document with all its annexes and any additions that form an integral part of this document.
4. Buyer – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit that is legally able to enter into a contract with the Seller.
5. Carrier – an entity engaged by the Seller to deliver the Products to the Buyer.
6. Closing Time – the time until which orders can be placed for a particular delivery, as indicated on the Shop. Orders placed beyond the closing date indicated will not be delivered by the next indicated delivery date without any notice to the customer.
7. Consumer – a natural person who accomplishes legal transactions with the Seller that are not directly related to his or her business or professional activity.
8. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit that runs a business or professional activity in his or her own name and who accomplishes legal transactions with the Seller that are directly related to his or her business or professional activities.
9. User – anyone who uses the Shop in any way.
10. Registration Form – an online form available in the Shop which allows the creation of an Account, where all the required User’s data, including login and password, must be entered.
11. Order Form – an online form available in the Shop which allows the placing of an order.
12. Product – a moveable property available for sale in the Shop.
13. E-mail – electronic mail box, characterised by the individual online address of a given person (an e-mail address), through which a given person can send and receive messages and other data available within the services of electronic mail.
14. Account – a place in the Seller’s IT system that is available to the User after logging in, where the User’s data is stored, including information about any orders placed. Through the Account the Users enter and manage their data, orders and other elements and can make further orders from the Shop.
15. Proof of purchase – a cash register receipt, a bill or a VAT invoice.
III. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. To be able to access the Shop offer through our online internet service it is essential to have a device that allows use of the internet, an e-mail box, and a web browser which allows viewing of internet sites (the following web browsers in the specified versions or newer, are recommended, with enabled option to use the cookie files: Internet Explorer 8, Opera 10.00, Google Chrome 10.0, Mozilla 4.0).
1. The registration for an Account is accomplished by following the subsequent instructions as found here
2. During the registration process of an Account the Users declare that:
a. they are familiar with the Terms and Conditions and have accepted their content in full; and
b. they comply with the requirements to use the Shop as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
3. The User is required to keep the Account password safe and confidential. The User is obliged to take utmost care in order not to misplace the Account password and not to let any third party gain access to it (regardless of the method). The User is solely responsible in the event that login and password details are obtained by third parties.
4. The Seller may delete an Account or terminate the agreement regarding electronic provision of services in cases where:
a. The Seller has found the User to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, especially by using this Shop in a manner that was not intended;
b. The User has not accepted changes introduced to the Terms and Conditions by the Seller;
c. The User has not logged in to his Account at least once within a period of 12 months;
d. The User does not activate or verify his or her Account within 30 days;
5. The content or information that is sent by the User to the Shop during the registration process or during the editing of the Account may be moderated by the Seller, when such content or information violates the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Shop maintains its commercial activities within the territory of the European Union.
2. The products on offer at the Shop come exclusively from the producers that are members of the InCampagna network, which has an office in Strada G. Zona Industriale, Scordia, Sicily, (website ) and from its partners.
d. All information regarding an order may be obtained from Monday to Friday between 8 am - 4 pm, either by sending enquiries by e-mail to or by calling on + Tel. 00356 7930 5590.
3. The orders in the Shop may be placed by:
a. The Order Form which can be found here
b. Electronic mail,
c. 00356 7930 5590.
4. The Buyer who orders alcoholic products declares that he or she is 18 years of age or older and orders them for a person who is 18 years of age or older. The Seller accepts no responsibility in respect of Buyers who falsely indicate their age.
5. The Buyer is obliged to provide true and accurate data necessary to complete the order.
6. The information contained in the Shop does not constitute an offer. Notices, advertisements from the Seller, price lists, and other information concerning the Products, especially the descriptions, technical and operational parameters and prices constitute an invitation to conclude a contract.
7. All orders made by a Buyer are subject to verification of prices and availability. An order made by a Buyer is ONLY confirmed by the Seller when the Seller has notified the Buyer by email that the order is being processed. The taking of a payment by the Seller from a Buyer does NOT indicate that the Seller has accepted the Buyer’s order, however, should the Buyer’s order not be accepted by the Seller for any reason, the Seller shall refund payment immediately.
8. The Seller shall, no later than 3 days from receipt of an order, notify the Buyer if the Products ordered are not in stock and about the extension of the expected delivery date of the order (up to 14 days). In such case the Buyer may express his or her consent to the extension of the delivery date (up to 14 days), or he or she may cancel the order of that particular Product.
9. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the Products presented at the Shop, to enter information about new Products, to conduct and cancel promotional campaigns at the Shop, to organise sales and to make changes in them. This will not affect orders placed before the date of entry of the new prices, conditions of promotional actions, or sales. The Buyer will be informed about the details of particular promotions by the Seller. Promotions cannot be combined unless the terms and conditions of a particular promotion state otherwise.
1. Orders are delivered to your door by InCampagna Malta.
2. There is also the possibility to order by pallet.
3. The average amount of time for delivery of orders from Sicily is 4 days.
4. The Buyer shall agree on a time for delivery of the Product with the Shop operators and the Buyer is obliged to receive the delivered Product at the agreed time. If the Buyer is not present at the agreed time, he shall have to collect the Products from the Shop operators.
1. The prices presented in the Shop include VAT at the rates if and/or applicable in Malta.
2. The Seller includes a Proof of Purchase for every order.
3. The Buyer who makes a purchase as an Entrepreneur for the purpose of his or her commercial activities claims that he or she is registered for VAT.
4. The Buyer, while placing an Order, chooses one of the payment methods:
a. payment by bank transfer to the Seller’s account;
b. online payment using an online payment system.
5. Payment must be completed before the Closing Time for a particular delivery.
THE WARRANTY FOR PHYSICAL AND LEGAL DEFECTS
1. The Seller is responsible to the Buyer for the warranties specified by the Maltese Civil Code (Chapter 16 of the Laws of Malta).
2. The risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product is transferred to the Buyer at the moment of delivery of the Product by the Seller or by the delivery company acting on the Seller’s behalf.
3. Upon receiving the Product, the Buyer is advised to investigate the state of the delivered shipment in the presence of the Carrier, in particular whether it is complete and not damaged. In case of noticing any damage to the Product or any other irregularities of the Product, it is advisable to prepare a written list of any damage encountered. Failure by the Buyer to prepare such list does not exclude nor withhold a possible complaint, yet it may make it difficult for a Buyer to prove the existence of damages at the time of delivery of the shipment.
4. A Product complaint is made by the Buyer by informing the Seller about a defect in the Product. The Buyer will lose the right to lodge a complaint, if he or she does not notify the Seller about the defect the Product within a period of 2 days from delivery of the Product to the Buyer. A complaint may be lodged by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by post to: Farmer's Deli, Le Primule, Triq is-Siegh, Tal-Ibragg. The Buyer should enclose the Proof of Purchase or its copy in relation to the Product under complaint since this facilitates the processing of the complaint. Failure to enclose the Proof of Purchase or its copy, however, does not prevent the complaint procedure.
5. If the Product is defective, the Buyer may:
a. demand a replacement of the Product for one free from a fault, or
b. demand the removal of the fault, or
c. request a reduction of price, or
d. request a cancellation of the order for the affected Product.
6. The Buyer shall have the right to choose his preferred remedy from the ones stated above, provided that the remedy chosen is not impossible and does not require excessive cost in comparison with another remedy.
7. The Buyer cannot request a reduction of price or a cancellation of the order for the affected Product if the Seller replaces the defective Product with a new one free from faults, or if the fault is removed immediately and without excessive inconvenience. Furthermore, the Buyer may not cancel an order if the fault in the Product is negligible.
8. The Seller investigates a complaint immediately, and in any event no later than 14 days from the date when it was lodged.
9. Responses to complaints are provided by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. If the Buyer feels that his complaint was not sufficiently resolved by the Seller, he may refer the matter to the Malta Consumer Claims Tribunal, or to the Courts of Malta.
COMPLAINTS OF THE SHOP SERVICES IN OTHER RESPECTS